Bright, Spacious Home With Large Deck & Workshop
226 Johnston Street, North Tamworth NSW 2340
Auction Location: Online Timed Auction
Well situated within ever-desirable North Tamworth, this lovely three-bedroom home impresses instantly with its high ceilings, timber floors and beautiful sense of space. Centred around a tidy kitchen, two wonderfully spacious living areas offer great versatility for the modern family. For the keen entertainer, an expansive covered deck is ready and waiting to host long, lazy BBQs and dinners with friends. Fully fenced, the grassy yard is great for kids and pets to run around on, while tradies and hobbyists are sure to appreciate the large freestanding garage, accessed via the 13.5m drive-through carport at the side of the home.
– Effortless family home on generous parcel in sought-after location.
– Functional floorplan offers spacious family living, accented by gorgeous timber floors, high ceilings and wide hallways.
– Two separate living areas provide fantastic versatility, connected by lovely stained-glass doors.
– Amazingly spacious rear deck is perfect for entertaining, framed by grassy, easy-care yard.
– Smart central kitchen offers plentiful counter and cabinet space, with servery window to rear.
– Three good-sized bedrooms, with mirrored built-in robe to master.
– Neat bathroom features bath, shower and separate WC.
– Year-round comfort provided by ducted evap. AC, two split-systems and combustion fireplace.
– Drive-through 13.5m carport to freestanding double garage/workshop at rear.
– Potential to add value in future with updates.
Just a short stroll from TAFE and Oxley High School, this ideally situated property is also moments from Tamworth Hospital and Northgate Shopping Centre’s supermarkets, shops and eateries. Zoned Tamworth Public School is just 1.2km away, while Tamworth CBD’s superb selection of bars, restaurants and entertainment is a mere 2km from the front door.
Rates: $2,756.78 PA
Rent Appraisal $500 per week.
Online Timed Auction closing at 1pm on Thursday 7th March 2024
Offers prior are highly considered.