Heritage Charm, Modern Convenience, Desirable Location
28 Bligh Street, North Tamworth NSW 2340
Auction Location: Online Timed Auction
Auction Date: Friday 16 Feb. See Details below for further information.
Absolutely charming, this gorgeous cottage-style home has been extensively renovated to reveal a fresh, inviting layout that seamlessly blends contemporary comfort with thoughtful heritage detail. Inside, rich timber floors accent timber-panelled ceilings and walls, as plentiful natural light and high ceilings enhance the sense of space, highlighting details such as the exposed brick fireplace and original woodstove. Stylish and modern, the kitchen and bathroom make daily living effortless, while the bright open-plan creates the perfect space to relax. In addition to two generous bedrooms, a study offers additional flexi space within, while outside, alfresco living is relaxed and easy on the picturesque front verandah and entertainer’s patio to the rear.
– Beautifully renovated weatherboard home framed by manicured gardens and white picket fence
– Pretty front verandah offers a relaxed spot to enjoy the outdoors, sitting under the eaves and looking out over the yard
– Spacious floorplan has been transformed to enhance modern living, elevated by period detail including high ceilings, timber floors and timber panelling
– Bright, breezy open-plan living extends easily to covered rear alfresco and leafy backyard
– Gorgeous white-on-white kitchen boasts stone benchtops and modern appliances, complemented by original woodstove and neat breakfast bar dining
– Two bedrooms feature dual built-in robes (one with feature fireplace), plus study.
– Exquisite bathroom features clawfoot bathtub and frameless glass walk-in shower
– Separate laundry pitted out with modern cabinetry, sink and additional shower
– Additional storage offered in handy shed at rear, adjoined by WC
– Expansive driveway parking at front, providing plenty of space for a caravan, boat or trailer
– Year-round comfort provided by ducted reverse cycle AC
Offering a sought-after location within desirable North Tamworth, the property is just a short stroll from both the bowling club and nearby coffee shop, and moments from essentials such as Northgate Shopping Centre and Tamworth Hospital. Leafy parklands are just waiting to be explored, while schools, transport and services are all easily accessible. Meanwhile, the many attractions of Tamworth’s CBD – including restaurants, bars, shops and entertainment – are less than five minutes away by car!
Rates: $2,319.99 PA
Rental Appraisal $450 – $470 per week.
Online Timed Auction closing 1pm on Friday 16th February 2024.
Offers highly considered prior.