A Postcard Setting Frames this Just-Renovated East Tamworth Sanctuary
63 Murray Street, East Tamworth NSW 2340
Auction Location: Online Timed Auction
Envisage a lifestyle of sheer beauty, where landscaped gardens surround your home and your daily view is back-dropped by mountain ranges. Then add in a freshly renovated family home that presents as new, a resort-inspired plunge pool, and a layout that includes a huge lounge room, an open-style living/dining area flowing into the kitchen, four bedrooms, a study and two bathrooms, and you’ll sum up 63 Murray Street, East Tamworth. As you’d expect from a recent renovation all the extras are on show too, including ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning, a butler’s pantry off the kitchen, gorgeous tile selections in the bathrooms, laundry and entry stairs, and a calming colour scheme that is modern, fresh and will allow your signature style to shine.
– Picture-postcard façade sitting behind a picket fence and amongst a manicured yard
– Large lounge room adjoins another living/dining area and well-appointed study
– Sunny gas kitchen with modern appliances, a butler’s pantry and deck access
– Four stylish bedrooms, each fitted with a built-in wardrobe and quality carpet
– Full and modern family bathroom plus a stunning ensuite, both are fully tiled with heated floors
– Crystal-clear plunge pool with alfresco setting ready to cool off and relax
– Attached tandem carport, driveway parking, large lock-up garden shed for tool storage
Ramping up the appeal of this home even further is its CBD location. Simply exit your front gate and walk to Eastpoint Shopping Plaza or a selection of dining options. Transport is also nearby to keep you connected, and on weekends why not take the racquets to East Tamworth’s redeveloped Tennis Courts just a block away.
Rates $3,752 PA
Online Timed Auction closing 1pm on Friday 1st March 2024.
Offers highly considered prior.