Modern Farm-Inspired Living Without The Hard Work
8 Bentwing Place, North Tamworth NSW 2340
Auction Location: Timed Online Auction
A blissful combination of modern style, picturesque acreage, and a location that puts the centre of town mere minutes away, this light and airy four bedroom haven impresses as an idyllic lifestyle home and is further elevated by breathtaking views toward the city and beyond. Open plan living is anchored by a glossy stone-surfaced kitchen and a large and covered entertaining area allows you to up the ante when hosting weekend get-togethers. When quiet time is needed, a separate media room is the perfect spot to unwind with a book or binge the latest Netflix release.
– Quality brick-built home in a farmland cul-de-sac setting on the edge of town.
– Spacious open plan design with an entertainer’s kitchen ready to cook up a storm.
– Premium appliances appoint the kitchen, including a dishwasher and 900mm oven with gas cooktop.
– Large master bedroom with generous ensuite and WIR, other bedrooms include a BIR.
– Bright and airy main bathroom with bath and shower, well-equipped laundry.
– Ducted air-conditioning plus an all-important wood-burning combustion fire.
– All town services available, such as water, a postal service and rubbish collection.
– Set on 3.66 beautiful acres with the home elevated to catch sweeping views.
– Double garage plus garden sheds for tool storage, native house gardens add a pop of colour.
Adding weight to the already impressive highlights list is a quiet setting on the edge of rural farmland and toward the end of a quiet cul de sac. This is a place where kids can freely ride their bikes and life moves at a slower pace. It is becoming increasingly rare to find a home of this nature so close to town, schools, and amenities.
Rates: $3,377.94 PA
Online Timed Auction Closing 1pm Wednesday 28th February.
Offers prior to Auction seriously considered.