Immaculate & Spacious In Highly Sought-After Setting
4 Mogo Place, Moore Creek NSW 2340
Blending stylish design with contemporary convenience, this beautifully presented home is designed to enhance modern family living, creating inviting, versatile spaces everyone will love spending time in. Delivering an abundance of living space, the home reveals a functional layout over an effortless single level, where premium fixtures accent high quality finishes throughout. Overlooked by a gorgeous gourmet kitchen, prized open-plan living flows seamlessly to a covered verandah, where family time meets relaxed entertaining any day of the week. Providing further versatility is a separate living room and rumpus, which are joined by four generous bedrooms, including a tasteful master with huge walk-in robe and chic ensuite.
– Immaculate four-bedroom home set on expansive parcel in highly desirable setting
– Modern, stylish interior impresses instantly with thoughtful design and premium finishes
– Superb versatility through open-plan living, separate lounge room and rumpus to the rear
– Gourmet kitchen offsets glossy grey cabinetry with sleek stone benchtops, complemented by five-burner gas stove, modern stainless-steel appliances, and large island breakfast bar with pendant lighting
– Corner stacker doors open living area out to entertainer’s alfresco and wonderful backyard
– Lovely master features enviably-sized walk-in robe and exquisite ensuite featuring dual vanity and shower with feature tiling
– Enclosed study is great for WFH, joined by three additional robed bedrooms, each with plush carpet
– Contemporary laundry and elegant main bathroom featuring shower, bath and separate WC
– Ducted AC throughout and double garage with internal access complete the package
Superbly situated within highly sought-after Moore Creek, this appealing abode sits pretty on a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by other quality homes, around 10 minutes’ drive from Tamworth. Northgate Shopping Centre and Tamworth Hospital are both easily accessible, while a selection of public and well-regarded private schools are also just a short distance away.
Council Rates: $3,578.84