All I Want for Christmas is Ascot Park
500 Ascot-Calala Road, Tamworth NSW 2340
“Ascot Park” offers the purchaser almost 100 picturesque acres with excellent horse facilities just minutes to AELEC and Tamworth CBD.
In a league of its own, the extensively renovated home certainly stands out from the crowd. Serving up 180-degree views to Tamworth and ultra-stylish throughout, here is a home offering rich lifestyle credentials. An exceptional layout awaits families at any stage of life, with a whopping six bedrooms, formal and informal living areas, and a French provincial kitchen.
Taking the home up another notch is a large-scale outdoor entertaining area and crystal-clear in-ground pool – these and the landscaped grounds are bound to be the centrepiece of family life.
Additional improvements include:
– Stables with seven stalls, tack room, washbay fully equipped with power water and lights
– Machinery shed with parking and laydown area
– Cattle yards with shed
– 20m diameter (approx) round yard with sand base
– 50 x 20m arena (approx), room to extend, with easy access to power. Ideal location for an indoor arena
– Vehicle shed with storage rooms near house, double carport, circular driveway.
– Storage shed with separate access off Ascot-Calala Road.
– 2 dams plus equipped bore supplying header tank and reticulated supply to troughs throughout the property.
– Renovated home featuring contemporary trends and inclusions throughout
– Wide gravel, tree-lined driveway introduces the home and provides a sense of arrival
– Open plan living with a combustion fire, separate formal lounge room
– Beautiful stone-surfaced kitchen with quality appliances and pendant lights
– Hotel-worthy master bedroom with walk-in dressing room and twin-shower ensuite
– Five more bedrooms supported by a luxe family bathroom with stand-alone bath
– Ducted AC, plantation shutters, well-appointed laundry, rooftop solar system
– Gleaming swimming pool provides an instant cool-off on warm summer days
– Paved alfresco setting for easy weeknight meals or weekend entertaining
– Freestanding double garage with a WC, a large workshop and storage space
– 99.3-acre landholding with paddocks, dams, stables.
A blissful lifestyle awaits anyone with a love of country living, particularly horse enthusiasts who still like the idea of being close to town. This winning location will have you shopping, enjoying a meal out, or grabbing essentials in just a short drive.
Online Timed Auction Closing 3pm Friday 15th December.
Offers prior to Auction seriously considered.