Flawless Family Homestead with Pool on Over an Acre
20 Daintree Circuit, Moore Creek NSW 2340
Auction Location: Online Auction – Realtair
Driving up to this property, the sense of peace and permanence is unmistakable. Positioned on just over one glorious acre in tranquil Moore Creek, this expansive family retreat blends space with style and serenity. Built in 2010 and filled with modern inclusions, the home unfolds through a flowing single layout of abundant living, lounging, entertaining and dining zones, with a signature alfresco setting, sublime inground pool and pool hut all raising the bar. Mature gardens, privacy hedges, a chicken coop, and an established veggie patch provide all the credentials for your hobby farm. Ready for you to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life, everything on your family’s wish-list is delivered here in one perfect package.
– Contemporary family home featuring a 6.48kW panel solar system and 5kW inverter
– Located amongst other acreages for an open green outlook, only 6.5km to town
– Open plan living/dining backed up by separate media and rumpus rooms and a study
– Island kitchen for the gourmet chef, includes a Euromaid electric oven, gas cooktop, Westinghouse dishwasher, and pendant lights
– Four robed bedrooms include a master with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Bright and airy family bathroom, well-appointed laundry with outdoor access
– Comfort abounds year-round with both evaporative and reverse-cycle ducted AC and a cosy combustion fire
– Double glass sliders open out to the 10m x 4m fiberglass 40,000L pool and pool cabana
– Double garage with remote entry plus a two bay shed and carport for ample OSP
– Gas boosted HWS, 90,000L water tank, and beautifully landscaped grounds
Enjoy the soothing sounds of birdlife and stunning sunsets from your new home, positioned to take in views while staying easily connected to the vibrancy of town. Children thrive in this suburb too, zoned for Tamworth Public and Oxley High Schools and only 4km from Calrossy Anglican School, with plenty of sports facilities also within easy reach.
Rates: $3744.00 p.a. approx
Online Timed Auction closing Thursday 23rd November 1PM.
Offers considered prior to Auction.