Your Escape To The Country Has Never Been More Appealing
21 Valleyview Grove, Nemingha NSW 2340
Offering spectacular views over the surrounding mountain ranges, this beautiful six-bedroom family home delivers effortless versatility with plenty of room to grow, and not a thing to do but move in and enjoy. Centred around a gorgeous gourmet kitchen, the abundant living space creates distinct zones perfect for modern family living, flowing out seamlessly to covered entertaining. Making the most of that view, this appealing alfresco looks out over the property’s sprawling 7.34-acre parcel, where the kids would be free to roam and play, plant a veggie garden, keep chooks or perhaps some alpacas. Tradies and tinkerers are also well catered for, thanks to a large workshop sized to accommodate four vehicles.
– Expansive 7.34-acre block in tranquil semi-rural setting just 15 minutes’ drive from central Tamworth
– Wonderfully spacious layout expands over carefully considered single level within superbly presented, modern home
– Fabulous versatility through abundant living space, made up of central open-plan living, an enclosed rumpus and an enclosed media room or home office
– Stylish monochrome kitchen offsets glossy white cabinetry and stone benchtops with sleek brown glass backsplash, complemented by modern stainless-steel appliances and a six-burner gas stove
– Stacker doors open living out to covered alfresco and marvellous outlook over rolling hills to the mountain backdrop beyond
– Lovely master flaunts sliding door access to yard, oversized walk-in robe and chic ensuite with twin shower and dual wall-hung vanity
– Four additional robed bedrooms feature at other side of home, serviced by elegant three-way bathroom featuring bath, shower, dual vanity and enclosed WC
– Combustion fireplace in living is assisted by ducted AC throughout, with 5kW solar to help keep power bills down
– Double carport plus freestanding 18x7m four-bay workshop with high-clearance roller doors ideal for toys, weekend projects and storage
– Rainwater tanks, a greenhouse and a large internal laundry complete the package to offer buyers all they could want from a semi-rural property
Imagine the serenity of living in this tranquil country setting, surrounded by the sound of birdsong rather than unceasing city traffic. Within the quaint country community of Nemingah, you really feel removed from it all, however, you’re just 2.8km from the local primary school and 6.6km from the local high school, with Kootingal and Tamworth’s major shopping, dining and entertainment around 15 minutes from the front door.
Online Timed Auction closing 16th of December 12pm.
Offers considered prior to Auction.