Breathtaking Acreage with Cottage Awaiting Your Master Plan
1193 Marsden Park Road, Loomberah NSW 2340
Tightly-held and dearly-loved by one family for many years, it is time for this property to begin its new chapter. Offering 143 acres on one title and subdivided into three paddocks, this type of property is highly sought yet hard to find, and here you have the added bonus of breathtaking views of surrounding hills and plains, along with a neat-as-pin three bedroom home. Lending itself to varied lifestyle pursuits including small grazing operations, horse riding, or motor cross, the undulating topography combined with endless space and a comfortable home make this an opportunity hard to resist.
– Brilliant tree change opportunity on an impressive 143 acre landholding
– Includes a 3 bedroom weatherboard home, impeccably maintained over its lifespan
– Split-system air-conditioners and an enclosed fire provide year-round comfort
– Attached carport and modern steel framed shed for tractor/vehicle storage plus workshop
– Equipped bore with submersible pump, header tank and troughs, rainwater tank
– Ideal starter block for farming enthusiasts or an exciting retirement opportunity
– 20 minutes to Tamworth via bitumen sealed roads – just 200m of gravel road to the gate off Duri-Dungowan Road
– Beautiful home sites available, enhanced by stunning views of surrounding landscapes
If you are seeking an enviable rural lifestyle in a highly prestigious area while remaining within a short and straightforward drive to all modern-day conveniences including well-respected schools, good shopping, health services and rail/air transport, this enchanting property could be exactly what you have been searching for.
Contact Stuart Southwell for further details 0488 923 988