A Summer-Ready Pool, Fresh Updates and a View Worth Savouring
10 Kelso Avenue, East Tamworth NSW 2340
So inviting with its fresh updates and crisp presentation, this delightful home sits atop a garage and entertaining space, and is hidden from the street behind well-established greenery. Placing a premium on stylish living, interiors achieve the perfect balance of aesthetic appeal and everyday functionality, with open plan and formal living areas, three bedrooms, a modernised kitchen and a neat bathroom. A wrapped verandah soaks up a far-reaching view to form the perfect backdrop when dining alfresco, and the inclusion of a pool takes the joy of summer to another level.
– Beautifully updated home where crisp white walls are grounded by polished timber floors.
– Bright and airy open plan living with a combustion fire to keep winter time cosy.
– Ducted and split-system air-conditioning supply year-round temperature control.
– Sunny white kitchen featuring a breakfast bar and modern appliances, including dishwasher.
– Double French doors open to a wide and elevated verandah where the view takes centre stage.
– Formal lounge/dining zone adds plenty of flexibility to the home’s footprint.
– Quality plantation shutters dress the windows in all living areas.
– Built-in wardrobes appoint all three bedrooms, one bedroom opens to the verandah.
– Secure swimming pool adjoins a covered entertaining area – weekend BBQ’s are calling.
– Attractive bathroom with bath, shower and separate wc, second wc in laundry.
– 12 panel rooftop solar system take the pain out of ever-increasing power bills.
East Tamworth’s reputation as a well-connected suburb is warranted. East Point Shopping Centre can be reached by car in two minutes and the CBD in less than four, so you can shop, grab groceries, or enjoy a meal out whenever the mood strikes. The banks of the Peel River and riverside parks are just as close, so picnicking or taking the kids to the playground is a breeze. Powerhouse Park is 550m away from 10 Kelso Avenue and an ideal destination for your morning walk.
Rates: $2,850.59 PA