Master-Built Home on Five Sprawling Acres
10 Horseshoe Place, Moore Creek NSW 2340
Appointed to please, designed to impress, and expertly built by Dunst Bros, this as-new home flaunts a host of contemporary inclusions. With its single-level construction and crisp presentation, the emphasis of this property is on its huge line-up of creature comforts, both indoors and out. Open plan living is highlighted by a glossy island kitchen, bedrooms are serene spaces assuring restful nights, a study/nursery adds versatility, and ducted air-conditioning keeps life cool in summer and toasty in winter. Lovers of the outdoors will adore the lifestyle benefits that come with living on 5 acres. There is room for horses, a chicken pen is already in place, and there is a 3-bay shed with power and lights plus a double carport and caravan port, along with room to wander freely. The breathtaking sunsets and clear night skies for star-gazing are the icing on the cake.
– Open plan living with glossy floor tiles and effortless alfresco connection
– High-spec kitchen with island bench, WIP, and a full suite of Smeg appliances
– A formal lounge provides a quiet place to retreat and relax
– Master bedroom with secure shutters to keep all light out – ideal for shift workers
– Enclosed alfresco area with walls of full-height windows framing a country view
– Ultra-modern bathrooms, the main with bath, the ensuite with his/her vanity
– Fenced backyard for the kids to play and pets to roam securely
– Attached double garage with automatic door and the convenience of indoor access
Adding weight, 10 Horseshoe Place is positioned on a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac, keeping any traffic noise to a minimum. A winning combination of lifestyle and location, this address reaps all the rewards of rural living while being only 10km from Tamworth Town Centre and its shops, restaurants, clubs, and station.
Online Timed Auction Closing 1pm Thursday 8th December.
Offers considered prior to Auction.