A Family Homestead, Postcard Views, and Room to Move
30 Oaklands Drive, Tamworth NSW 2340
Auction Location: Online Timed Auction
Envisage a semi-rural lifestyle of perfection, where you’re surrounded by open fields yet minutes from town, have space for veggies and chooks, and are back-dropped by mountain ranges. Then add in a sprawling family homestead, a large-scale alfresco area, and a 16m x 8m shed that will impress any tradie, and you’ll sum up 30 Oakland Drive, Nemingah. Set over one flowing level, inside the home you’ll find four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a study room, a fully-equipped home theatre with screen and projector, and that all-important open plan living zone, where a Caesarstone kitchen with butler’s pantry takes centre stage.
– Modernly appointed lifestyle home on 9 whisper-quiet acres, and with plenty of space to grow.
– Vast open plan living zone with big picture windows framing views across the flats to the Peel River and rolling hills beyond.
– Smooth stone countertops and a full suite of quality Miele appliances including double-ovens appoint the gas-fitted entertainer’s kitchen.
– Enjoy a gold class cinema experience in the home theatre, where you can gather with friends to watch the next big game or blockbuster in style.
– Grand master bedroom featuring plantation shutters, a WIR and luxe spa ensuite complete with a his/her vanity.
– Two of the three remaining bedrooms include a BIR, all are supported by a full and modern family bathroom.
– Wide access via aluminium sliding doors to a view-swept entertaining area – perfect for family celebrations or quiet weeknight meals.
– Ducted AC to keep you cool in summer and warm in winter; Sonos system to keep you connected.
– Generous laundry with loads of bench space, great storage throughout the home.
– Three water tanks and a huge three-bay shed for cars, tools, and weekend projects.
Nemingah is a quaint country community where you can relax to the sound of native birdlife and delight in the serenity. There is a gorgeous local primary school, a popular tavern and sports fields nearby. Farrer Memorial Agricultural High School is 6.5km away, and you can be in the centre of Tamworth in 15 minutes, so essential shopping, the hospital and extra dining options are easily reached.
Rates: $1,947.92 PA
Timed Online Auction closing 3rd November 1PM.
Offers considered prior to Auction.