Easycare Charm Meets a Blue-Chip Address
180 Carthage Street, East Tamworth NSW 2340
Be prepared to fall in love with this gorgeous home for its picture-postcard street appeal, timeless style, and walk-to-everywhere location. Bursting with charm, character-rich interiors float across an easycare single level, making it an ideal purchase for the retiree or small family not wanting the hassle of internal maintenance or a large yard, or an investor seeking the ultimate in lock-and-leave convenience.
– Solid brick-built home with all the hallmarks of yesteryear, including leadlight windows, picture-rails, French doors, and a quintessential tri-heritage colour scheme.
– Gorgeous front verandah overlooks the established rose garden below and Powerhouse Park and the hills beyond.
– Modernised galley kitchen with a 900mm oven, a dishwasher, crispy white cabinetry with shaker doors, and a louvered window for cross-flow ventilation and natural sunlight.
– Open flow between the living zones and dining room, tiled floor in the dining room for day-to-day ease.
– Three bedrooms (plus a study), the master boasts a spacious walk-in robe and ensuite.
– Full main bathroom equipped with an abundance of storage with spa bath.
– Ducted AC plus two gas bayonets keep life comfortable year-round.
– Internal laundry with direct courtyard access, small rainwater tank for the garden.
– Automatic double garage on a shared driveway, internal access for convenience.
Known for its undeniable beauty, East Tamworth has long held a blue-chip title, and those who choose to live here rarely move on. With everyday essentials on hand at Eastpoint Shopping Precinct, several top-notch schools nearby including St Nicholas Primary, Tamworth Public and Calrossy High, and popular Rydges Powerhouse Restaurant just around the corner to enjoy one of the best meals in town, this address is almost as impressive as the home itself.
Rates: $3,132.00 P.A
Online timed Auction closing 1pm on Thursday 7th September.
Offers prior to Auction will be seriously considered.