A Superb Springboard into Home Ownership
16 Banjos Circuit, Hillvue NSW 2340
Instantly liveable for investors and instantly loveable for owner-occupiers, this classic brick-built beauty enjoys comfortable interiors that pair perfectly with its easily maintained grounds. Painted in fresh tones and displaying a traditional three-bedroom floorplan, highlights include a spacious living room plus a separate dining room opening out to a sizable alfresco area where you can spend lazy weekends entertaining friends. Perfectly maintained over its lifespan, it presents a superb springboard into home ownership and an attached double garage plus the versatility of a 4m x 8.5m freestanding shed further increase its appeal.
– Neat from the street and boasting a double garage, driveway parking and a big shed
– Single level layout with bedrooms located away from social spaces for restful nights
– Large-scale living and dining rooms flow to a spotless original kitchen with a wall oven
– Three robed bedrooms share a neat bathroom with bath, shower, and separate wc
– Covered and paved entertaining area merges with a level and secure backyard
– Ducted air-conditioning for all-season comfort, plantation shutters add a stylish touch
– Internal laundry with direct outdoor access for convenience
– Outstanding first-home opportunity or set-and-forget investment property
Located in a quiet residential pocket where every convenience is at your fingertips, this is an ideal lifestyle base for those seeking daily ease. Enjoy taking your daily walk around Barnes Gully, just a block away, or grab an easy weeknight meal at one of the local eateries. Big ticket items can be purchased at nearby Tamworth Homespace, and the active buyer will love having an abundance of sports facilities including Longyard Golf Course on the doorstep. An effortless 5km drive you put you in the heart of town, where cafes, more dining options, and a large line-up of shops are on offer, including Eastpoint Shopping Centre.
Rates: $2,972.44 P.A
Rental Estimate: $420-$450 per week.