Everything You Could Possibly Need
5 Maralinga Crescent, Hillvue NSW 2340
Beautifully appointed and carefully maintained, this Shay Brennan built home will not last long in the current market. Today’s buyer demands quality, seeks large, central entertaining spaces and values modern conveniences. Precisely, that is what is on offer here and we cannot wait to show you.
Set on an easy-to-manage 732m² with established boundary hedging, this brick four bedroom home includes a double, remote entry garage, plus additional off street parking providing space for the boat, van or electric golf cart.
Are you planning on travelling? The garden will take care of itself with automatic watering systems connected to tank or town water for the lawn and garden beds…
The centerpiece of the home is the beautifully designed Hamptons-style kitchen, complete with a 900mm gas/electric cooker, huge pantry, open to the main lounge and dining area.
Step outside, and you’ll discover an 8.7m wide alfresco that invites you to unwind and entertain guests. This expansive space is perfect for hosting gatherings and enjoying the outdoors with excellent connectivity to the main living area and kitchen.
The master bedroom includes an ensuite you just have to see as well as a practical walk-in robe. The three additional bedrooms, each include built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and of course ducted air-conditioning. Accompanying these bedrooms is a double linen press and additional bathroom, complete with standalone tub and separate WC.
Other fantastic features include:
– ducted and zoned, reverse-cycle air conditioning catering to your preferences and ensuring a cozy atmosphere year-round.
– room for a pool or shed if you require (STCA)
– laundry with external access plus third WC
– vehicle access to back yard
– established gardens with vegetable patch
– instant gas hot water system
– fruit-bearing Plum, Apricot and Lemon trees in established gardens
Hot off the press: this property is located less than 3km from the proposed new multi-million dollar supermarket complex on Goonoo Goonoo Road. Plans are currently on public exhibition – see TRC website for further details on this exciting development.
Also situated just minutes to:
– Longyard Golf Course and Longyard Hotel
– Tamworth Homemakers Centre (BCF, Harvey Norman, Furniture Retailers, Active Fitness, and more)
– Australian Equine and Livestock Exhibition Centre (AELEC), Tamworth Sports Dome and Sporting Facilities, Tamworth Regional Exhibition and Conference Centre (TRECC)
Come and take a glimpse of what life could be like at 5 Maralinga Crescent. In a very short space of time, this house will feel like home and you’ll wonder why you waited so long.
Offers prior to auction will be seriously considered.
This property will be sold via Online Timed Auction – Realtair.com
Auction to commence Monday 24 July 10am and close Thursday 27 July at 1pm.
Council Rates: $2858 p.a. (approx)
Services: Town water and sewer, natural gas, mains power, broadband internet, waste collection.