Near New With Room for the Horses
591 Moore Creek Road, Moore Creek NSW 2340
Auction Location: Online Timed Auction
Tucked away on a cosy private acreage is this luxurious 5 bedroom home with sheds and stables, only minutes to the Tamworth CBD.
Situated in the sought after Moore Creek area, this property offers more space, more paddocks and a better shed/stable complex than 95% of homes in this price point. Bordered to the rear with a natural gully dotted with mature trees this 7.36 acre property feels like a whole lot more.
The large, modern home has been tastefully designed to suit a large family with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas. Key features of the home include;
– Chefs kitchen with 900mm cooker, walk in pantry and Smeg appliances
– Open plan living and dining area onto covered alfresco ideal for BBQ’s and entertaining
– Separate media room, office area and fifth bedroom setup as a salon. This area could be converted to many uses, ideal for working from home or separate accommodation.
– Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite and access to porch.
– Three additional bedrooms with built in wardrobes.
A modern steel shed features a three bay carport with high clearance, three bad shed plus the stable complex. An additional slab was laid to cater for a two-post vehicle hoist which is included in the sale
The property is serviced by 80,000L of rainwater storage which runs the house as well as reticulated water from the Tregarthen community bore.
The country is divided into 5 paddocks with fencing in good condition. You will search long and hard to find a property as feature rich as this one.
Located only 8 minutes drive to Tamworth Hospital or Northgate Shopping Centre. Close to both Primary and Secondary schools and the Tamworth Central Business District.
Council Rates: $380/qtr approx
Community Bore: $50 p.a. plus 39 cents/kilolitre.
For genuine sale, this property will be Auctioned via a timed online Auction.
For further details, please contact Stuart Southwell 0488 923 988.