Country Living at its Best
39 Selina Street, Narrabri NSW 2390
Auction Location: Online
Rarely does an opportunity of such quality as this exceptional property become available to the open market.
Holding a prominent position on the corner of Selina and Beatrice Streets, this 2,863m2 approx. allotment is just minutes’ walk to everything the town has to offer, including shops, cafes, Crossing Theatre, schools, health care, sporting facilities and overlooking Narrabri Creek and the river walk loop.
The attractive gardens thrive on rich alluvial soils and have evolved over decades into an idyllic retreat, drenched in green, protected by mature trees and hedges, and carpeted in established lawns.
Complete with five bedrooms plus office, two bathrooms, four indoor living areas, swimming pool and relaxing outdoor entertaining areas and gardens, this is simply the complete package.
The updated kitchen is an open plan design connected to a living space and dining area complete with breakfast bar. This space features natural light, a double oven, 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher as well as extensive cupboards.
The dining room opens onto verandahs through French doors and has built in cabinetry. The adjacent lounge room also has built in cabinetry and features an open fireplace, perfect for entertaining during cooler times of the year.
Wide gauzed verandahs provide additional indoor living space, ideal for relaxing with vistas of the leafy gardens.
– Master bedroom with open fireplace, built in wardrobes and access to verandahs through French doors.
– Renovated bathrooms featuring skylight in main, floor heating, frameless glass shower screens and built in cabinetry.
– All bedrooms have built in robes.
– Internal laundry and separate office
– Sunroom serves as either a reading room, studio or home office overlooking the front garden.
– Private gardens featuring hedges, mature trees and established lawns.
– 10m saltwater swimming pool set in private garden with covered entertaining area.
– Two car garage with workbench, power, and lights plus additional single garage.
– Garden shed, green house, equipped bore, watering systems.
– Evaporative and reverse cycle air conditioning as well as closed and open fireplaces.
– Additional off-street car parking on the gravel driveway.
– Subdivision potential for the western portion with access to Beatrice Street (subject to council approval).
“After 34 years, it is another family’s turn to be the custodian of this beautiful home”, said the vendors.
Contact Stuart Southwell 0488 923 988.
Agent Interest Declared: Related to Vendors